Leasehold Independent Coffee Shop Located In Shirley

Shirley, B90 2AH
£74,950
Business ID:
#2594
£74,950
  • Ref: 2594
  • Type: Coffee Shop
  • Availability: Sold
  • Veritas Categories: Catering, - Cafe, - Coffee Shop
  • Business ID: 2594
  • Commercial Tenure: Leasehold
  • Make Enquiry

Property Features

  • Leasehold Coffee Shop
  • Prominent Town Centre Location
  • Fantastic Reputation
  • Fully Fitted
  • Ample Free Parking
  • External Seating

Full Details

Leasehold Independent Coffee Shop Located In Shirley
Ratings # Trip Advisor 4.5 / Facebook 5.0 / Google 4.7
Licensed
Ref 2594

Location
This delightful Coffee Shop is located in town of Shirley in the borough of Solihull. Situated within a prominent and highly visible trading position on the main (A34) Stratford Road. Shirley is a very busy shopping area and is surrounded by large retailers along with independent retailers all of which bring high levels of footfall to the area. There is plenty of street parking and to the rear of the shop you have a free three hour car park. Shirley offers easy access to Solihull town centre (2.8 miles) and Birmingham city centre (8.1 miles).

Asking Price £74,950 plus SAV (£500)

Business Description
Veritas Business sales are privileged to offer to the market this respected Coffee Shop which is located in Shirley. The premises were transformed into what you see today by our clients back in June 2017 and they are now offering the business for sale so that they can enjoy a well deserved retirement.
Since ownership they have refurbished, redecorated and invested in new equipment along with fixtures and fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for a new owner as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Bora Coffee Co is owner operated and employs the help of 9 part time members of staff and for year ending 30th June 2021 they posted a turnover of £187,286 net of vat with a GP of £138,096 (74%) with healthy profits. They have a fantastic reputation with the area for serving artisan coffee which is their very own special blend and equates to 70% of the turnover. The remaining 30% comes from specialist teas, soft drinks, milkshakes, alcoholic beverages, homemade vegan cakes, freshly cut sandwiches, toasties, soups and jacket potatoes. All food is freshly prepared to order on site, using only the finest locally sourced produce.
We believe that there is further potential to increase revenue should you wish, by extending the current opening times and by applying for an A3 licence and converting the kitchen to increase the food offering. They have a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and enjoy a high level of regular and repeat trade along with many new shoppers. This is a superb opportunity to purchase a turnkey business where all the hard work has been done and is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this is gem is not to be missed.

Opening Hours
Monday – Friday – 8:45am – 4:00pm
Saturday – 9:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday –10:00am – 3:00pm

Leasehold
Term : 5 years (New 5 year lease has been agreed, same rent and fixed)
Remaining: ends June 2022
Rent: £18,500 pa
Business Rates: £2,370 pa

Ground Floor
Coffee shop comprising: tables & chairs to cover (31), 2 baby chairs, serve over sales counter with covid screen and EPOS till system (Izettle), glass display cabinet, plastic display cabinet, wall mounted wooden display shelves, undercounter storage shelving, decaf coffee grinder (Sage), bagged coffee grinder (Tanzania), coffee grinder (Anfim), espresso dual head coffee machine (La Spaziale S40), stainless steel wash basin, wall mounted paper towel holder, hot water boiler (Marco), wall mounted shelving, wall mounted menu blackboards, undercounter drinks chiller, wine & beer fridge (Haier) and an understairs storage cupboard with three shelves.
Hallway with ice machine, upright freezer and exit door to yard.
Storeroom/office.
W/C with wash basin, electric water heater and wall mounted paper towel holder.
Kitchen comprising: stainless steel sink drainer, stainless steel wash basin, worktop, 3 x undercounter fridges (Hisense), dishwasher (Asber), panini press (Mettos), 4 slice toaster, convection oven (Vonshef), microwave, upright fridge freezer (Beko) and 3 wall mounted storage shelves.
The coffee shop benefits from wall mounted electric storage heaters.

External
Side bin area. Frontage with external seating for (16).