- Award Winning
- Fish & Chip Takeaway
- Weekly Turnover £10,000
- Fully Fitted
Leasehold Fish & Chip Takeaway Located In Lichfield
This unopposed Fish & Chip Takeaway is located in the affluent city of Lichfield. Situated within a prominent and highly visible trading position on the (A51) Tamworth Road. It’s in a parade of three shops and the immediate area is densely populated with residential properties, with lots of new housing also being built. Lichfield city centre is within 1 mile where you have an abundance of bars, restaurants and retail shops. Restoration of the Lichfield Canal at the rear of the property will bring opportunities for additional sales from walkers and recreational boats. Furthermore the imminent completion of the Lichfield Southern relief road will bring additional passing traffic and will make the shop more easily and quickly accessible for customers travelling from outside the immediate residential area.
Asking Price Offers Over: £195,000 plus SAV (£3,000)
New Lease Available
Rent: £12,500 pa
Veritas Business Sales are privileged to offer to the market this respected Fish & Chip takeaway which is located in Lichfield. The business was established by my client 3 years ago and is now being offered for sale so that he can enjoy a well deserved retirement.
Since ownership there has been continual investment to include new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Fish Face is overseen by the owner but operated by 1 full time manager & 9 part time member of staff and has a weekly turnover of circa £10,000. They serve a fine range of fish & chips, pies, saveloys, condiments, kebabs, burgers, southern fried chicken and cold drinks. Approximately 70% of trade is walk-in with the remaining 30% being delivered out by the on-line portal websites such as Just Eat, Deliveroo, Uber Etas and Food Hub.
We believe that there is potential to increase revenue should you wish, by extending the current opening times and having an owner operator at the helm which would dispose of needing a manager. The business has built a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an established business which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this is not to be missed.
Monday – Wednesday – 12:00pm – 9:00pm
Thursday – Saturday – 12:00pm – 9:30pm
Sunday – closed
Takeaway comprising: 3 pan range (Hewigo) with 1 x chip box & 1 scrap box & 3 warming cabinets, serve over sales counter with EPOS till system, 3 single kebab racks, kebab meat shaver, extraction canopy, 5 digital menu boards, 4 pot wet bain-marie, 2 pot wet bain-marie, 3 stainless steel tables, undercounter fridge, undercounter freezer (Polar), southern fried chicken fryer (Kuroma), dual deep fat fryer (Buffalo), griddle, fish fridge (Blizzard), stainless steel wash basin, saladette with 2 door undercounter fridge, microwave (Maestrowave), 2 wall mounted metal shelves, wall mounted TV, CCTV monitor, wall mounted soap dispenser, wall mounted paper towel dispenser, 5 hot food warming bags, coffee machine (Rijo), 2 upright drinks fridges, ice cream freezer and double slush machine. Kitchen comprising: stainless steel double sink drainer with directional hose, stainless steel table, stainless steel double door fridge, small chest freezer, small freezer (Lec), 2 wall mounted metal shelves, storage racking unit, undercounter fridge (Fridgemaster), extraction canopy and 4 ring electric hob/oven.
Hallway with stainless steel wash basin, wall mounted soap dispenser and wall mounted paper towel dispenser.
W/C with wash basin wall, mounted soap dispenser, wall mounted paper towel dispenser and combination boiler (Worcester Bosch).
Chipping room with potato chipper (Bold), potato peeler (Bold), 2 plastic soak tubs, 2 wall mounted metal shelves, upright fridge and walk-in freezer.
Rear yard with covered area, 4 plastic storage containers and chest freezer. Garage/storeroom. Frontage with customer parking for (9).
FishFace achieved runner up in the Best Newcomers Award category at the 2019 National Fish & Chip Awards in London. These awards recognise restaurants that have provided excellent quality products, high standards of hygiene as well as the fryers that show a high level of competence.
The shop benefits from UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and a CCTV 6 camera system