This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.

Cafe Located In Solihull

Solihull, B91 2SJ
Business ID:
  • Ref: 2123
  • Type: Catering
  • Availability: Sold
  • Business ID: 2123
  • Price Postfix: Veritas
  • Make Enquiry

Full Details

Cafe & Sandwich Bar In Solihull For Sale
Sign Written Vehicle Included
A1 & A3 Permission
Ref 2123

This superb Cafe & Sandwich Bar business is located in the highly desirable area of Solihull. Its joined to a convenience store and sits within a highly visible and prominent main road location. The surrounded area is densely populated with residential properties to include new housing developments and is in close proximity to Jaguar Land Rover and other commercial businesses.

Business information
Asking Price: £39,950 plus SAV
Turnover: £2000-2,500 per week
Stock: £1,000

Lease term: 15 years
Remaining: 12 years
Rent: £863 per month
Reviewed: 2020
Rates: zero

Business Description
Veritas Business Sales are delighted to offer for sale this outstanding Cafe & Sandwich Bar concern which is located in Solihull. The business has been established for over 30 years and has been in the careful hands of my client for the last 18 months. Reluctantly the business is now being offered for sale as they wish to move abroad. Since ownership they have undertaken refurbished of the premises and invested in new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the purchase price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not have to be spent for some time. The business is currently operated by staff where they employ 2 full time and 6 part time members of staff and has an average weekly turnover of £2,000-£2,500. Serenity Cafe serves a fine selection of traditional English cooked breakfasts, hot & cold sandwiches, toasties, baguettes, panini’s, wraps, jacket potatoes, fresh soups, salad boxes, hot & cold drinks, crisps and confectionery. Approximately 70% of turnover is delivered out to local businesses, shops, factories and they deliver sizable orders into jaguar Land Rover daily. The remaining 30% of income is by walk in trade who utilise the seating area. We believe that the business would benefit from a more hands on owner operator which would reduce staffing levels and increase profits. The business enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade along with many passers by. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an established which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this business is not to be missed.

Opening Hours
Monday – Saturday – 7.00am – 3.00pm
Sunday – 7.00am – midday

Ground Floor
Cafe comprising: customer seating for (12), 3 wall mounted black board menus, 3 wall mounted electronic menu boards, serve over sales counter with EPOS cash register, under counter cupboards, stainless steel work surface with 2 x double door drinks chillers, glass display shelves and wash hand basin.
Catering kitchen area comprising: double fat fryer (Ace), 2 x griddle/hotplates (Buffalo), stainless steel work surface with 3 door under counter fridges (Polar), 6 pot wet bain-marie with hot cupboard underneath, electric fan oven (Falcon), extraction hood, stainless steel work top with commercial tin opener, wall mounted units, double sandwich toaster (Dualit), panini machine (Cookworks), blender (Kitchenaid), microwave (Panasonic), dishwasher (Whirlpool), espresso coffee machine (Monvic), hot water boiler (Burco) and stainless steel commercial double sink with waste disposal.
Staff W/C with wash hand
Store room with chest freezer (Logic), chest freezer (New world), fridge (Fridgemaster), freezer (Zanussi) and 2 upright freezers (Fridgemaster).

Small shared rear yard and front off road parking for (2)

The property benefits from CCTV (6 cameras), intruder alarm and electric roller shutters to frontage.