This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.

Cafe and Ice Cream Parlour Located In Warwick

Warwick, CV34 4RX
Business ID:
  • Ref: 2192
  • Type: Catering
  • Availability: Sold
  • Business ID: 2192
  • Price Postfix: Veritas
  • Make Enquiry

Full Details

Sandwich Bar & Ice Cream Parlour Located In Warwick Town Centre For Sale
Ref 2192

This delightful Ice Cream Parlour & Sandwich Bar business is located in the historic town of Warwick which is a popular tourist hotspot. It’s located within a prominent position, opposite a shoppers car park and is among numerous other complimentary independent retailers.

Business information
Asking Price: £18, 500 plus SAV
Turnover: £48,000 pa
Stock: £1,500

Original term:5 years
Remaining: 4 years
Rent: £9,500 per annum
Rates: zero

Business Description
Veritas Business Sales are delighted to offer for sale this respected Ice cream Parlour & Sandwich Bar concern. The business has been established for 6 years and has been in the careful hand of my clients for the past 11 months and is reluctantly being offered for sale due to ill health. Since ownership they have continually invested in new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Cafe Scoopz is owner operated and does not require any staff members and has an annual turnover of £48,000. They serves 24 different flavours of Kelly’s Cornish ice cream along with sweet & savoury crepes, waffles and sundaes which equates to approximately 70% of the turnover. The remaining 30% comes from the cafe where they serve specialist teas & coffees, sandwiches, paninis, salads, soups and jacket potatoes which are all prepared on site using only the freshest produce. We believe that there is further potential to increase trade by opening on Sundays and there is potential for evening openings. The business enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade along with many visiting tourists. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an established business which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this business is not to be missed.


Opening Hours

Monday – Saturday – 10.00am – 5.00pm
Sunday – closed

Ground Floor

Cafe comprising: seating for (12), sales counter with cash register, ice cream fridge with 22 different flavoured Napoli's, slush puppy machine, crepe plate, menu boards, wash basin, fridges x 2, fitted units, espresso coffee machine (Fracino), coffee grinder (Fracino) air con unit and hot air blow heaters.
W/C and wash basin
Hallway with freezer and storage shelving.
Kitchen comprising: Fridge freezer, jacket potato oven, panini machine, microwaves x 2, double sink with jet spray, dish washer and fitted units.

Cellar (Below Ground) store room


Shared rear yard access