- When you donate, register online, buy merchandise from our online shop, take part in a sponsored event, contact us or interact with us in any other way, Veritas Business Sales may receive personal information about you, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, debit/ credit card or direct debit details.
- Your information may be used in a number of ways and we may contact you for marketing purposes, unless you advise us that you do not wish to receive any further communications from us.
- We will keep your personal information confidential and will not disclose it to any third party without your consent, unless we are obliged to do so by law.
- We sometimes use third parties to process your information on our behalf (for example, to process a donation) but we insist upon them keeping your information secure and not to use it for their own business purposes.
- You may establish what information we hold about you, by writing to our registered address.
- The site also makes use of session cookies; these are necessary for site functionality and contain no personally identifiable information – these are deleted when the browser is closed.
You may have heard about the new General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), that came into effect on May 25, 2018. We would like to ensure you that your personal data is safe with us. Please read the details regarding the processing of your personal data and if you agree with the processing as described below, please click the ‘I agree’ button. Please be informed that you can withdraw this consent at any time. 1) What data are we talking about?
We are disclosing details regarding the processing of personal data that is collected within our calls and in connection with your use of Veritas Business Sales Ltd.’s platform, Websites and other functionalities of Veritas Business Sales Ltd., including those saved in cookies files. 2) Who will be the controller of your data?
Veritas Business Sales Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as VBS) will be the controller of your data (Veritas Business Sales Ltd. means all entities from the Veritas Business Sales Ltd. which includes Veritas Business Sales Ltd. with its registered office in Solihull. 3) Why do we want to process your data?
- compliance with any legal requirements and obligations,
- ensuring that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you,
- marketing purposes,
- providing you with our services (including the completion and support of immediate activity required to provide you with information and deliver products and/or services that you request and to deliver any contracts entered into with you), or
Where you have explicitly consented to be contacted for such purposes, we use your personal data to provide information on our new and existing products and services. 4) To whom can we transfer data?
In accordance with applicable law, we may transfer your data to entities processing it at our request, e.g. marketing agencies, subcontractors of our services and entities authorized to obtain data under applicable law, e.g. courts or law enforcement agencies – of course only if they submit a request based on an applicable legal basis. Furthermore, we will transfer your data to Trusted Partners outside the European Union – to the USA – under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. 5) What are your rights to your data?