This outstanding concern is located in the heart of Leamington Spa town centre with wide boulevards, Georgian and Edwardian architecture and expansive, award-winning parks provide a sophisticated backdrop to this Regency shopping paradise. Often described as ‘the best bits of London, all in a ten-minute walk’, Leamington town centre combines a treasure-trove of independent, specialist boutiques with all the national chains you would expect to find in a large city. With an impressive array of entertainment venues, a rich choice of restaurants and some of the country’s best spas and salons, we're certain you will find it one of the most appealing towns in the UK.
Asking Price: £99,950 plus SAV
Turnover: £3500-4000 per week
Original term: 15 years
Remaining: 4 years
Rent: £9,800 + VAT pa
Service charge: £320 + VAT pa
Rates: £1,200 pa
Veritas Business Sales are delighted to offer for sale this respected Sandwich Bar & Catering concern which is located in the desirable town of Leamington Spa. The business has been established for 16 years and has been in the careful hand of my clients for the last 11 years and is reluctantly being offered for sale but they are now due a well deserved retirement. Since ownership they have continually invested in new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. The business is owner operated and requires the help of just 2 casual members of staff and has an average weekly turnover of between £3,500-4,000 and a GP of 59%. The retail sandwich bar equates to approximately 30% of the turnover and they serve a fine selection of freshly prepared sandwiches, baguettes, panini’s, salad boxes, pasta boxes, jacket potatoes, quiches, specialist teas & coffees, cold drinks and crisps which can be eaten in or taken away. The remaining 70% of turnover comes from corporate buffets & business lunches where they have a regular database of around 20 local companies that will call upon then on a weekly basis. All food is freshly prepared on site using only the finest fresh locally sourced produce. We believe that there is further potential to increase trade by expanding on the current 5 day operation , opening evenings and in the future there will be some new council offices located behind the shop which is almost certain to bring more trade to this already thriving business. The business enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an established business which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this business is not to be missed.
Monday – Friday – 7.00am – 2.00pm
Sandwich shop comprising: seating for (4), serve over chilled counter, double panin machine, coffee machine, microwave, hand wash basin, work surfaces & fitted units, cash register, retail crisp & confectionery display, drinks fridge and drinks cooler
Wash room comprising: double sink, work surfaces & fitted units, fridge freezer, fridge, microwaves x 2 and a toaster.
Hallway with staff cloak area
W/C and wash basin
Preparation room comprising: work surfaces & fitted units and mobile basket storage systems.
Kitchen comprising: sink drainer, meat slicer, cheese slicer, cheese grater, stainless steel work surfaces, washing machine, microwave, 4 ring electric hob & oven, Convector oven with cooling racks (Hobart), upright freezer, fridge and chest freezers x 2.
Rear yard area with parking for (2)
Front external seating for (2)
The business has a 5 star hygiene rating and comes with a Ford Connect 07 plate delivery van