This delightful Ice Cream Parlour & Café business is located in the historic town of Warwick which is a popular
tourist hotspot. It’s located within a prominent position, opposite a shoppers car park and is among
numerous other complimentary independent retailers.

Veritas Business Sales are delighted to offer for sale this respected Ice cream Parlour & Café concern. The
business has been established for 5 years and has been in the careful hand of my clients for the last 2 years
and is reluctantly being offered for sale due to unforeseen family commitments.
Since ownership they have continually invested in new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all
bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as
additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. The business is owner operated, does not require
any staff and has an annual turnover of £55,000. The ice cream parlour serves 24 different flavours of Kelly’s
Cornish ice cream along with sweet & savoury crepes, waffles and sundaes which equates to approximately
70% of the turnover. The remaining 30% comes from the café where they serve specialist teas & coffees,
sandwiches, paninis, salads, soups and jacket potatoes which are all prepared on site using only the freshest
produce.
We believe that there is further potential to increase trade by opening on Sundays and Monday and there is
potential for evening openings. The business enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and
beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade along with many visiting tourists. This is a
superb opportunity to purchase an established business which is a great base to build upon and as such early
viewing is highly recommended as this business is not to be missed.